Hi! I want to talk about my prices...why and how I set them.
One of the hardest parts of being a photographer is determining how much to charge for your work. You may wonder why are my prices lower than most Photographers out there...Well let me start by saying that everyone has a starting point, although I am not new to Photography, I am new to it as a business. When I decided to actually start charging, I thought of the price point where I would feel most comfortable with, I want to make sure that I can establish myself as someone who is professional and very passionate about what I do.
So here are some points as to why I price the way I do:
- This not my main source of income.
- I want to make sure that I can provide awesome photographs, without breaking your bank.
- I'm trying to grow my Portfolio and perfect my craft.
- I am more focused on winning a long term client.
- In the past I've been a victim of extremely high price photographs that I loved, but couldn't afford to purchase. I honestly don't want anyone going thru that.
- I genuinely love to make people happy and having your greatest memories captured and putting a smile on your face is priceless.
- Everyone has a startign point...so hurry up and book your sesison, before my prices go up:)